Monday, April 5, 2010

Intro Part One - Me

Yes... not only did I decide to finally commit to my journey towards immortality (or vitality) through Taoist internal alchemy... TODAY, I decided to write a blog about it.

But while I'm at it, I might as well flood "teh 1nterw3bz" with the ones-and-zeros regarding my experiences as a student of Oriental Medicine, as I have more than a year left to earn my "Masters" degree in it.

LOL, "Masters." What a load of shit. By the time I'm done with school, I would have helped make an impact on at least 1,000 lives within 1,000 hours of clinical practice (via the internship). By the time I'm done with school, I would be able to diagnose and treat thousands more. By the time I'm done with school, I'm "pretty much" a physician. It's Arrogant American Society that would prevent me from legally calling myself a "doctor."

But whatever. As an Entry-Level Taoist, I'll just say "it is what it is."

Anyway, the reason why I'm writing this blog is because I want to document the changes and growth that I go through as my journey progresses and the plot thickens. I'm learning as you read. So welcome.

I'm Sonny, and these are my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment