Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 33 - a month passes by

So, it's been a month since I started this journey. And even though I haven't followed through in my diet change, the Qigong alone has given me some interesting results. I lost about 3 lbs even with overeating most of the time... and my body feels much more energized. Also I've adopted some new techniques along the way.

So for the coming month, I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna follow through on the dieting regimen, eating more high-frequency foods (veggies and fruit) while minimizing grains and meat.

Also, I'll be attending a Qigong seminar with some friends in Indiana, so hopefully it's gonna shed more light into the new techniques I picked up. The seminar also includes a section on medical Qigong, so hopefully I can treat my Mom for depression and hypertension, and hopefully even myself for PTSD and anxiety (my Dad suddenly passed away last summer).

So being the Entry Level Urban Taoist Monk that I am, I can't say that the past month's Qigong regimen has made me feel like Superman, however I can feel myself getting there slowly but surely.



No comments:

Post a Comment